Apology Quotes have the power to mend relationships and rebuild trust after a disagreement or conflict. They offer a way to express regret and ask for forgiveness in a meaningful and heartfelt way. Whether you’re trying to reconcile with a loved one or seeking to repair a professional relationship, these quotes can help you find the right words to make amends. In this blog post, we will explore some of the most powerful Apology Quotes to save your relationships and rebuild trust.
From the importance of taking responsibility for our actions to the value of empathy and understanding, Apology Quotes offer insights into what it takes to make a sincere apology. They remind us that saying sorry is not just about admitting fault, but also about expressing remorse and committing to making things right. Whether you’re seeking forgiveness for a small mistake or a major transgression, these quotes can help you navigate the difficult process of apologizing.
So, if you’re looking for inspiration to help you mend a broken relationship or simply seeking to deepen your understanding of the art of apology, join us as we explore some of the best Apology Quotes to save your relationships and rebuild trust. With the right words and a sincere heart, you can turn even the most challenging situation into an opportunity for growth and healing.
Apologies For Bad Action Quotes
1. “Apology is the last insult to the ignorant mind!”― Vishwanath S J
2. “Apologies require vulnerability.”― Jennifer Thomas
3. “Never apologize for correct actions.”― R.J. Lawrence
4. “A sorry apology can add insult to injury.”― Frank Sonnenberg
5. “An apology is also an admission of guilt”― Eula Biss
6. “The only true apology is changed behavior.”― J.S. Felts
7. “My life is an apology for the life of my father.”― Kristin Cashore
8. “Life is one long apology”― Marilyn L. Rice
9. “Books are Apologies from life”― Kimoya Brown
10. “I’m sorry you’re angry” is NOT an apology.”― Lisa Lutz
11. “Be the hero of hearts; learn to say I’m sorry.”― Richelle E
12. “One who is truly confident is able to apologize.”― Olivia Tsoutsoplides
13. “And throughout all eternity, I forgive you and you forgive me.”– William Blake.
14. “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.”― Rachel Vincent
15. “I’m sorry if this all seems a little rushed and desperate. It is.”― Chuck Palahniuk.
16. “Sacrifice is at the heart of repentance. Without deeds, your apology is worthless.”― Bryan Davis
- 190+ Best Heartless Selfish Quotes to deal with selfish People
- 160+ Inspirational Yoga Quotes to inspire you to live a better life
17. “An apology is the superglue of life! It can repair just about anything!!”― Lynn Johnston
18. “Sorry, always sorry. What in the world can you buy with an apology?”― Marie Lu
19. “An accepted apology doesn’t grant you the right to hurt them again.”― Senthil Kumar
20. “It is always so simple, and so complicating, to accept an apology.”― Michael Chabon
Apology quotes for him
21. “[I]t is dangerous for a bride to be apologetic about her husband.”― Wallace Stegner
22. “I’m sorry if this all seems a little rushed and desperate. It is.”― Chuck Palahniuk
23. “Don’t forget to apologize, first with your words, then with your tongue.”― Helen Hoang
24. “One only has to read interviews with outstanding women to hear them apologizing”― Monique Wittig
25. “Sorry, always sorry. What in the world can you buy with an apology?”― Marie Lu
26. “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.”― Kevin Hancock
27. “I’m sorry.’ The two most inadequate words in the English language.”― Beth Revis
28. “Do not delay healing just to wait on an apology that may never come.”― Christine E. Szymanski
29. “I ask for your forgiveness. I feel so miserable that it’s difficult even to say sorry.”― Hwang Woo Suk.
30. “I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.”― Plato, The Republic
31. “Sometimes, the mistake is not the problem; the lack of remorse is the real mistake.”― Michael Bassey Johnson ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
32. “I apologize for many things, but mostly I apologize for making the weight you carry a little heavier.”― Axie Oh
33. “I’m sorry I was awful. I’m so full of terrors.”― Iris Murdoch
34. “Nothing says you’re sorry like a dead bunny.”― Patricia Briggs, River Marked
35. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.”-Paul Boese.
36. “Never apologize for showing your feelings. When you do, you are apologizing for the truth.”― José N. Harris ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
37. “Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.”― Robert Brault
38. “apologies didn’t exonerate the sinner, only compelled graciousness from its recipient.”― Cassandra Khaw
39. “When anger and bitterness overpower your goodness, you can neither apologise nor forgive.”― Balroop Singh
40. “Sometimes unspoken apologies are masked by diligent efforts.”― VaeEshia Ratcliff-Davis
Apology quotes for her
41. “Never apologize for loving someone. Even when it hurts. Especially when it hurts.”― Lynette Noni
42. “The art of a sincere and heartfelt apology is one of the greatest skills you will ever learn.”― Jeanette LeBlanc ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
43. “Don’t say, ‘I’m sorry, but…’ You’re either sorry or you’re not.”― Frank Sonnenberg
44. “An apology is only as good as the actions that follow it.”― Carlos Wallace
45. “Apologize! That’s the least you can do to try to make right something you have wronged.”― Sanhita Baruah
46. “I am impressed! I hope you’ll accept my apology for having to kill you all now.”― Rick Riordan
- 200+ Adorable Inspirational Cat Quotes That Will Make You Happy
- 130+ Best Brother Quotes to Boost Your Brotherly Bond
- 500+ Best Positive Attitude Quotes to Improve Your Positive Personality
47. “Men don’t apologize to ladies. Whatever they do is correct.”― James Clavell
48. “Apologetics=faith is weak, lets defend it”― Bangambiki
49. “It is incredible how many hurts can be healed by the two words, ‘I’m sorry.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
50. “Man’s greatest privilege is the discussion of virtue” Socrates in The Apology.”― Socrates
51. “Suicide is the utmost sincere and candid apology to the ones you hurt most”― Christopher J Marshall
52. “An apology given just to appease one’s conscience is self-serving and better left unspoken!”― Evinda Lepins ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
53. “The one thing you should never do to a woman, whether you make love to her or fuck her, is apologise straight after.”― Dianna Hardy
54. “Well, there was a time when we used to express our love without sounding like it was an apology.”― Sai Pradeep
55. “I wish for you the wisdom to realize that forgiveness has nothing to do with an apology.”― Steve Maraboli
56. “I can’t apologize for who I am any more. Even better, I have no desire to.”― Scott Stabile
57. “Your inner child is waiting for a genuine, heartfelt apology.”― Yong Kang Chan
58. “A meaningful apology is one that communicates three R’s: regret, responsibility, and remedy.”― Beverly Engel ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
59. “I’d rather apologize to you for not being who you want me to be than apologize to God for not being who I should be.”― Garrett McCoy
60. “When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls.”― Donald L. Hicks
Apology quotes to lover
61. “The longer you hold onto an apology, the harder it is to give.”― David Arnold
62. “Sometimes, an apology sets free a part of you that you didn’t even realize was caged…and forgiveness destroys the cage.”― Sanjo Jendayi ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
63. “Who cares who’s right or wrong when the last word is a kind apology?”― Richelle E. Goodrich
64. An apology is a lovely perfume; it can transform the clumsiest moment into a gracious gift.―Margaret Lee Runbeck
65. The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.―Red Auerbach
66. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got.―Robert Brault
67. Never make a defense or an apology until you are accused.―King Charles I
68. “My life is an apology for the life of my father”.―Kristin Cashore
69. “Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens”.―J.R.R.Tolkien
70. “‘I’m sorry you’re angry’ is NOT an apology.”―Lisa Lutz
71. “You can make up a quarrel, but it will always show where it was patched”.―Edgar Watson Howe
72. “The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people halfway.”―Henry Boye
73. “Never apologize, mister, it’s a sign of weakness.”―John Wayne
74. “My husband doesn’t apologize. Even to Me”―Claire Underwood
75. “Follow up on the apology by offering sweet words or comforting actions.”― Mitta Xinindlu
76. “Oh I’m sorry for blaming you For everything, I just couldn’t do.”-Christina Aguilera
77. “Apologies to all those I hurt. Given a chance, I would do it again!”― DON SANTO
78. “In this life, when you deny someone an apology, you will remember it at time you beg forgiveness.”― Toba Beta ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
79. “It’s hard to forgive someone without a genuine apology.”― Garima Soni
80. “You learn how to love yourself and not apologize for your success and strength.”― Hagir Elsheikh
Apology quotes to wife
81. “Never apologize for someone’s wrong interpretation of your right words.”― Garima Son
82. “No one is too big to apologize, but some are too little.”― Matshona Dhliwayo
83. “Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”― Benjamin Franklin
84. “By the time most people say ‘I’m sorry’ it is already too late.”― Ken Poirot
85. “So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too.” – Bob Dylan
86. “I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.”– Susan Smith
87. “I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened.” -Louie Anderson
88. “I hope when I’m on my deathbed, people forgive me, because there is a lot to forgive.” – Christopher Buckley ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
89. “I made a big mistake. It is indefensible and I am sorry.” -William J. Clinton
90. “I’m sorry I was awful. I’m so full of terrors.” – Iris Murdoch
91. “When you forgive, you free your soul. But when you say I’m sorry, you free two souls.” – Donald L. Hicks
92. “My life is an apology for the life of my father.” – Kristin Cashore
93. “Apologies aren’t meant to change the past, they are meant to change the future.” – Kevin Hancock
94. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” -Paul Boese
95. “Mostly I am sorry for the way I thought of other people. Like a good general, I had treated everyone who wasn’t with me as against me.” -Lee Atwater
96. “I am sorry my life is so marred and maimed by extravagance. But I cannot live otherwise.” -Oscar Wilde
97. “I am sorry that they are finding themselves in this situation based on assurances they got from me.” –Barack Obama ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
98. “I am sorry I have not learnt to play at cards. It is very useful in life: it generates kindness, and consolidates society.” -Samuel Johnson
99. “I probably owe an apology to fans that have been supportive and have not wanted to believe any of this was true.” -George Michael
100. “I am sorry to think that you do not get a man’s most effective criticism until you provoke him.” -Henry David Thoreau
Apology quotes to girlfriend
101. “I am sorry that so often the biggest obstacle to God has been Christians.” -Shane Claiborne
102. “And I felt sorry, and I have felt bad about what happened.” -Monica Lewinsky
103. “I am sorry I didn’t tell you the truth before. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to.” -Anne Fortier
104. “I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it.” – Erwin Schrodinger
105. “I was very sorry when I found out that your intentions were good and not what I supposed they were.” -Sitting Bull ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
106. “I’m sorry for my inability to let unimportant things go, for my inability to hold on to the important things.” – Jonathan Safran Foer
107. “Accepting your apology doesn’t mean that I am going to allow you to hurt me again.”― Garima Soni
108. “Kelsey, in this terrifying world, all we have are the connections that we make. I’m sorry I got you fired, I’m sorry I never called you after.”-BoJack Horseman
109. “So many things that we never will undo I know you’re sorry, I’m sorry too.”– Bob Dylan
110. “I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.”– Susan Smith.
111. “I take full responsibility for myself and my actions. I wouldn’t pawn this off on anybody. I’m sorry it happened.”-Louie Anderson. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
112. “I’m sorry for the times I would neglect I’m sorry for the times I disrespect.”-Akon
113. “Is it too late to say I’m sorry now?”-Justin Bieber
114. “I am sorry to tell you that I am getting very extravagant and spending all my money: and what is worse for you, I have been spending yours too.”-Jane Austen.
115. “I hope when I’m on my deathbed, people forgive me, because there is a lot to forgive.”– Christopher Buckley. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
116. “I made a big mistake. It is indefensible and I am sorry.”-William J. Clinton.
117. “I am sorry for men who do not read the Bible every day. I wonder why they deprive themselves of the strength and pleasure.”-Woodrow Wilson.
118. “Let us forgive each other — only then will we live in peace.”– Leo Tolstoy.
119. “I am sorry I have not learnt to play at cards. It is very useful in life: it generates kindness, and consolidates society.”-Samuel Johnson.
120. “I probably owe an apology to fans that have been supportive and have not wanted to believe any of this was true.”-George Michael.
Deep apology Quotes
121. “Sorry I will never know [my son]… but he will know why I died and I hope he will understand I was trying to make a world in which he could live a happier life.”- J.K. Rowling
122. “I am sorry to think that you do not get a man’s most effective criticism until you provoke him.”-Henry David Thoreau. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
123. “Forgive me for being so ordinary while claiming to know so extraordinary a God.”– Jim Elliot.
124. “I am sorry that so often the biggest obstacle to God has been Christians.”-Shane Claiborne.
125. “I want to say to each of you, simply, and directly, I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible and selfish behavior I engaged in.”– Tiger Woods.
126. “I should have been much more responsible in how I handled myself and for that am sorry.”-Ryan Lochte.
127. “I’m sorry Ms. Jackson (oh), I am for real Never meant to make your daughter cry I apologize a trillion times.”-Outkast
128. “I am sorry my decisions do not meet with your approval, but nevertheless, they are mine, and the consequences are also mine.”-Rachel Caine.
129. “I am trying to apologize to you, Beauty, but I am utterly out of practice. You will find that beasts rarely apologize, if they do at all.”― Emily Poirier
130. “How could he maintain the apology in his eyes without getting carried away by her cherubic innocence?”― Faraaz Kazi
131. “You are the biggest culprit of someone, when you know what you did was wrong, and knowingly you lockdown that apology within you.”― Somya Kedia
132. “Some apologies are like the giving of a bomb that is about to explode as a peace offering.”― Mokokoma Mokhonoana ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
133. “Because you’ll always be special to me. Because I should have apologized years ago. Because I want you to be happy.”― Lex Martin
134. “You can edit what you write. Why not edit what you say? If it hurts somebody, you can still offer an apology or withdraw your statements”― Bangambiki
135. “When you make a mistake, give an apology without an excuse attached to it. The longer an apology, the less authentic it is.”― Steve Maraboli ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
136. “Saying ‘I’m sorry’ is saying ‘I love you’ with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other.”― Richelle E. Goodrich
137. “Never give a person a piece of your mind when all you really wanted to do was give them a piece of your heart.”― Shannon L. Alder
138. “Apology is not about saying I’m sorry, but it is about the meaning you put behind the apology and admitting that you are the wrong part.”― Unarine Ramaru
139. “Never put off repairing a relationship you value. If sorry needs to be said say it now. Tomorrow isn’t guaranteed to any of us.”― Toni Sorenson
140. “A genuine apology is like an eleventh-hour rain on a dusty crop. Grossly overdue, but miraculously just in time.”― Jacqueline A Bussie ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
Best apology quotes
141. “Empathy–the ability to identify with someone else’s suffering–is certainly a prerequisite for a genuine apology.”― Danielle Ofri
142. “Be brave enough to apologise when you’re wrong and be kind enough to apologise when you’re right. #Relationship.”― Sarvesh Jain ( Apology Quotes )
143. “Apologizing does not always mean you’re wrong and the other person is right. It just means you value your relationship more than your ego.”― Mark Matthews
144. “Why should I apologize for the monster I have become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.”― Nitya Prakash ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
145. “Don’t just ask for an apology. Apologize by pointing out what you are really sorry for. Hence, do it specifically and sincerely.”― Krizha Mae G. Abia
146. “If an apology is followed by an excuse or a reason, it means they are going to commit same mistake again they just apologized for.”― Amit Kalantri
147. “Your right actions might hurt someone, so if required apologize for your right actions, but don’t stop taking right actions.”― Amit Kalantri
im sorry quotes
148. “Apology doesn’t mean that you were wrong, or other person was right. Its mean that your relationship is valuable than your ego”― Ain Eineziz ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
149. “The apology from the arsonist takes up space that could otherwise be used to remove one’s self from the fire. HStanbrough”― Harvey Stanbrough
150. “It’s not that “sorry” doesn’t mean anything; it just doesn’t mean anything when some people say it… Don’t be one of those people.”― Steve Maraboli
151. “True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive”.―Mignon McLaughlin
152. “Once the apology has been accepted, do not repeat the same action. But if you do, due to long-term conditioning, do some self-reflection.”― Mitta Xinindlu
153. “People are not on this earth for a long time. Don’t hold grudges once you’ve accepted the apology.”― Mitta Xinindlu ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
154. “An apology is such an expression that shows, not only greatness and insight; whereas, it also protects from breaking the family ties, and friendly contacts.”― Ehsan Sehgal
155. “Sometimes we don’t need an apology right away. We’re better off letting that person feel their own shame before we give them any relief from their actions.”― Ron Baratono
156. “Apologies require taking full responsibility. No half-truths, no partial admissions, no rationalizations, no finger pointing, and no justifications belong in any apology.”― Cathy Burnham Martin
157. “I ask the people of Connecticut for their forgiveness, I should have paid more attention to people around me and people that I trusted but I am sorry for my actions and take full responsibility.”-John G. Rowland.
158. “I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt the people that I cared about the most, and I am terribly sorry. I am deeply ashamed of my terrible judgment and my actions.”– Anthony Weiner.
Funny Apology Quotes
159. “Please forgive me for laughing when you fall. I’m so sorry but I never cared at all.” -Five Finger Death Punch
160. “Please forgive me for laughing when you fall. I’m so sorry but I never cared at all.”-Five Finger Death Punch ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
161. “If I’ve done anything I’m sorry for, I’m willing to be forgiven.” – Edward Noyes Westcott
162. “My husband doesn’t apologize. Even to Me” – Claire Underwood
163. “I’m stupid. You’re smart. I was wrong. You were right. You’re the best.” -Happy Gilmore
164. “A businessman is the only man who is forever apologizing for his occupation.”-Gilbert K. Chesterton.
165. “Chocolate says ‘I’m sorry’ so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
166. “A businessman is the only man who is forever apologizing for his occupation.” -Gilbert K. Chesterton
167. “I am sorry for those that disagree with me because I know that they are wrong.” -Woodrow Wilson
168. “If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late.” -Henny Youngman
169. “In some families, please is described as the magic word. In our house, however, it was sorry.” – Margaret Laurence ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
170. “Never make a defense or apology before you are accused.” – King Charles I
180. “I’m sorry, if you were right, I’d agree with you.” -Robin Williams
181. “If I’ve done anything I’m sorry for, I’m willing to be forgiven.”– Edward Noyes Westcott.
182. “My husband doesn’t apologize. Even to Me”– Claire Underwood ( Apology Quotes )
183. “I’m stupid. You’re smart. I was wrong. You were right. You’re the best.”-Happy Gilmore
Relationship sorry quotes
184. “I am sorry Mom for not wanting to hear your warnings I thought I was doing well and now I realize I was wrong”
185. “I am so sorry for what I have done for saying those things that hurt you the most i didnt mean to hurt you please stay i love you so much”
186. “please dont stop talking to me i really care for you i am sorry for what i did”
187. “Sometimes saying sorry is the most difficult thing on earth But its the cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called relationship”
188. “In some families please is described as the magic word In our house however it was sorry”
189. “My loving sister you have always been by my side and supported me But this time I have let you down and hurt you I am really sorry” ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
190. “I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry please forgive me”
191. “My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry”
192. “Sorry for hurting you like this but believe me without you my life is dull I cannot afford to lose you over something so stupid Please forgive me”
193. “My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you Please plug the holes with your forgiveness I am sorry”
194. “Saying I m sorry is saying I love you with a wounded heart in one hand and your smothered pride in the other”
195. “Ever since I have hurt you I have been feeling really miserable let s chill and be cool again Im sorry please forgive me”
196. “Sorry doesn t prove anything unless you mean it “But you know all about that, being sorry and having no words to say something when you know you should but you just can’t.”
197. “My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.” ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
198. “I trust fate and I believe in love, which is why I know you’ll accept my apology. I’m sorry.”
199. “Oh I’m sorry for blaming you For everything I just couldn’t do And I’ve hurt myself from hurting you”
200. Never forget the nine most important words of any family: I love you. You are beautiful. Please forgive me.
Sorry for hurting you Quotes
201. “I don’t like it, and I’m sorry I ever had anything to do with it.” – Erwin Schrodinger
202. “I’m not very good at saying sorry, but I apologize.“ – Chris Kurtz
203. “Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.” – Paul Boese
204. “Proper apologies have three parts: 1) What I did was wrong. 2) I feel bad that I hurt you. 3) How do I make this better?” – Randy Pausch ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
205. “Mistakes are always forgivable if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
206. “I am sorry for what has happened and I know that I need some help.” – Susan Smith
207. “I’m sorry my existence is not very noble or sublime.” – Keanu Reeves
208. “Saying sorry to someone is hard… but putting your pride down for someone is the hardest.” – Cristina Orante
209. “It isn’t always to apologize for your mistakes but doing so shows a person with a strong sense of self.” – Byron Pulsifer ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
210. “You must tell me who I might have hurt. I have to write them an apology.” – Vivien Leigh
211. “Right actions in the future are the best apologies for bad actions in the past.”– Tyron Edwards
212. “I am sorry for the pain I caused you, I feel so bad.” – Gabor Timis
213. “The only correct actions are those that demand no explanation and no apology.” – Red Auerbach
214. “Chocolate says “I’m sorry” so much better than words.” – Rachel Vincent
215. “True remorse is never just a regret over consequence; it is a regret over motive.” – Mignon McLaughlin
Sorry quotes for love
216. Regret, heartbreak, and sadness have stolen my life’s happiness. I am sorry for letting you down, but I promise to erase your frowns.
217. Fools say sorry wise men will prove they are sorry. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
218. I just want to tell you that I did not really know what happened to me, I’m sorry, my love.
219. I have learned that sometimes SORRY is not enough. You actually have to change yourself.
220. Saying sorry to the person you love and not mean it is a waste of time you may as well just leave her.
221. You can say sorry in over 1000 ways. Only when it comes from the heart, does it matter?
222. You know you’re not sorry if you cheated you’re just sorry you got caught.
223. I took for granted, all our smiles, laughs and memories. I promise I’ll never do it again because they mean the world to me. I am sorry. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
224. I’m sorry for being so annoying and demanding, for the things that I did the wrong way.
225. I’m sorry I can’t be the perfect girl you want me to, but all I can really do is try …
226. I’m not perfect, I make mistakes, I hurt people. But when I say sorry, I mean it.
227. Smart people always say sorry, while the stupid ones just wait for the smart one to say sorry.
228. With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with a sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally, baby I am really very sorry. I love you. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
229. I said “I love you” and I meant it. But I hurt you, now “I’m sorry” and I mean it.
230. There is a pain here in my heart ever since you have stopped talking to me, I’m sorry.
Sorry quotes for her / girlfriend
231. I am sorry from the core of my heart for hurting you this bad. Please forgive me. I love you.
232. I promise you that I will be a better person from now on and I will never hurt you again. I am sorry.
233. I’ve hurt the person who’s been the epitome of my happiness. If she forgives me this time, I promise to be her comfort and happiness at any cost. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
234. Ask me to do whatever you wish for. I will do anything for you. But please accept my apology. I am sorry.
235. I’m sure you can’t be upset with me for very long. Please accept my apologies, my Angry Bird.
236. Whether my mistake deserves forgiveness is up to you, but all I can do is say that I’m sorry.
237. Sorry for acting like an idiot; I did not mean to be like that. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me and let me love you again.
238. I promise you that I will put more effort into our relationship so that it goes a long way. I am sorry, please stay with me. I love you.
239. I will make up for all the days I ruined. Please forgive me. I am sorry.
240. You know that I cannot find anyone with such beautiful eyes like you. Please stay with me. I am sorry, Beautiful. ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
Sorry for everything quotes
241. “My biggest mistake was letting my ego come in the way of a heartfelt apology. I am sorry, my love.”
242. “I want nothing more than your forgiveness. It hurts me to see you cry. Please help me make this right.”
243. “I know I was wrong for claiming that I was right. I promise to always consider your perspective. Please accept my apology.” ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
244. “Give me a chance to show that you are the most important thing in my life. I love you, and I am sorry.”
245. “More than what I did, I am ashamed of who I have become. Please forgive me, and I promise you will see the best of me soon.”
246. “I want to let you know that I see how what I did was wrong now that I’ve had time to reflect on it.”
247. “I know I am not perfect and I make mistakes, but I am so glad that I have you to help me grow into the best version of myself.”
248. “Everything is my fault, I’ll take the blame.” — “All Apologies” by Nirvana
249. “I’m sorry, so sorry that I was such a fool. I didn’t know love could be so cruel.” — “I’m Sorry” by Brenda Lee ( Apology Quotes – Im Sorry Quotes )
250. “You should apologize to her. You may not live to get another chance.” — Venom