Deep Emotional Quotes: Do you need some Emotional quotes? See the greatest Unforgettable Deep Emotional Quotes about Love and Life that are full of emotions in this collection. Each Quote shown here contains hundreds of profound meanings. So begin reading attentively now; I am confident that you will like every word of these Emotional Quotes( emotional abuse quotes, emotional intelligence quotes, emotional life quotes, emotions quotes photos images )
Emotions do have power. Emotional intelligence is the capacity to comprehend and control emotions in order to make judgments that are consistent with your underlying beliefs and ideals.
Deep Emotional Quotes
1. Every time I start trusting someone, they show me why I shouldn’t.
2. Let’s not forget that the little emotions are the great captains of our lives and we obey them without realizing it.
3. There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.
4. Never let your emotions rule, but always let them testify.
5. Loneliness doesn’t KILL, but sometimes I wish it DID.
6. Joy comes to us like butterflies, but sorrow like wasps.
7. Don’t cry for d person who doesn’t know your value of tear.
8. Memory is always faulty. Emotions are always true.
- 500+ Best Feeling Alone Quotes Because You Are Enough Alone
- 300+ Emotional Love Quotes To Send Your Special Someone
9. Losing a part of yourself is much easier than losing the one you love.
10. Emotion turning back on itself, and not leading on to thought or action, is the element of madness.
11. I know they say that first love is the sweetest, but that first cut is the deepest.
12. The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy.
Love sad Quotes
13. BEING IGNORED, worst feeling ever.
14. Too much emotion is like none at all.
15. I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.
16. Sadness is almost never anything but a form of fatigue.
17. I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.
18. Your intellect may be confused, but your emotions will never lie to you.
19. I smile not for that I am happy, but sometimes I smile to hide sadness.
20. It really hurtzz when sombody else starts taking your place in someone’s life..
21. To balance and take control of our emotions is one of the most important tasks in life.
- 160+ Best Inspirational Quotes about Life | Life changing Quotes
- 100+ Inspirational Sports Quotes for Success
- 150+ Quotes about Achievement To Inspire You To Achieve Your Goal
22. Why does life keeps teaching me lessons that I’ve no desire to learn…..
23. I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silence hurt more.
24. I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.
25. Positive emotions, such as the feelings of love, kindness, self-worth, confidence and optimism, produce a better person and a good destiny.
26. I fell for you, but you didn’t catch me.
27. The heart can see what is invisible to the eye.
28. Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
29. Emotions are temporary states of mind, Don’t let them permanently destroy you!
30. Some people are more interested in other people’s lives than their own.
31. Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.
32. Never build your emotional life on the weaknesses of others.
33. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
34. Your emotions trouble you only in those things which you call yours.
35. We cannot totally escape from negative emotions, but we can choose to suppress them by maximizing our positive emotions.
Emotional love Quotes
36. It doesnt matter what you do. It matter who you do it with.
37. You’ll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
38. What’s the point in screaming? No ones listening anyway.
39. One who has control over their emotions has great power over those who don’t!
40. Her heart finally told her to stop wasting her time.
41. We cannot selectively numb emotions, when we numb the painful emotions, we also numb the positive emotions.
42. Sometimes one hello, makes you never want to say goodbye.
43. Sometimes no matter how much you try to speak your heart out, words are not just enough to describe how you truly feel.
44. Sometimes i just want to kill myself just to see if anyone really cares.
45. Positive emotions are a blessing to reason. Negative emotions are a threat to reason.
Sad feeling Quotes
Deep Emotional Quotes
46. We all are born to die don’t feel more special than me.
47. The degree of one’s emotions varies inversely with one’s knowledge of the facts.
48. You never understand it until you experience it.
49. Shame is a soul eating emotion.
50. Life is short, there is no time to leave important words UNSAID.
51. If you leave without a reason dont come back with an excuse.
52. It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.
53. With each passing day, I’m finding out more and more who my real friends are.
54. Some endings are intentionally written to start a new beginning
55. The most painful goodbye’s are those which were never said and never explained….
56. It must be really sad to not be able to do something you love as the years go by.”
Emotional quotes about life
57. How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?
58. The sad part isn’t that we never talk, it’s that we used to talk every day.
59. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.
60. You think I have changed. Truth is you never really knew the real me.
61. My silence spoke a thousand words, but you never heard them..
62. The sad truth is that opportunity doesn’t knock twice. ~ Gloria Estefan ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
63. I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better.
64. The Root Of Disappointment Comes From Holding Expectation.
65. If you give up on me, I’m going to give up on me too.
66. One day you may realise you lost a diamond while you were busy collecting stones.
Painful love Quotes
67. The higher you climb on love’s ladder, the harder you fall.
68. The saddest thing in the world is loving someone who used to love you.
69. Going to keep all secrets to myself since some people i can’t trust .
70. Pain is the only thing that’s telling me I’m still alive.
71. It’s never going to be the same again. And that’s whats killing me.
72. My silence is just another word for pain.
73. Never put your happiness in someone Else’s hands. ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
74. Being single is smarter than being in the wrong relationship.
75. When people can walk away from you let them walk. Your destiny is never tied to anybody that left.
76. Hard work is a two way street. You get back exactly what you put in.
Feeling hurt Quotes
77. It seems impossible to stop thinking about your ex-lover and the memories you have shared together.
78. Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.
79. People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.
80. There’s always a person that you hate for no reason.
81. Winners don’t do different things, they do things differently. ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
82. Behind this smile is everything you’ll never understand.
83. One thing about music, when it hits you feels no pain.
84. Everyone has someone in their life that keeps them looking forward to another day.
85. Our life is defined by opportunities. Even the ones we miss.
86. Because every breath I take proves that I can live without you. ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
87. It’s funny how a person can hurt you so much when you were expecting it in the first place
88. The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
89. Insult and wife are somewhat similar.. They always look good..If it is not yours.
90. Love your girl like you love your Coffee? Enjoy it before its hotness goes.
91. Acting is a total physical, emotional sensation.
92. I’m fighting to get you out of my head but I’m holding onto every word that you ever said.
Heart touching sad love Quotes
Deep Emotional Quotes
93. I’m not arguing, I’m simply tried to explaining why I’m Right.
94. People cry not because they are weak, It’s because they’ve been strong for too long.
95. I’m leaving for our own Good, Now i am happy, how about you?
96. A beautiful girl with gorgeous EYES, a hidden world of HURT & LIES.
97. I always found the right one on wrong time.
98. It sucks to be alone, even when there are people all around you.
99. Oh I’m sorry, I forgot I only exist when you want something from me.
100. I’m invisible, until someone needs me. ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
101. It’s great when two strangers become friends but its sad when two friends become strangers.
Deep Emotional Quotes
102. Missing someone + No text from them = Worst feeling.
103. Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine for a wound given by love.
104. The worst kind of pain is when you’re smiling to stop the tears from falling.
105. I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.
Heart touching emotional love quotes
106. Never give up on someone you cant spend a day not thinking about.
107. It’s never the tear that measure the PAIN, sometimes its the SMILE we fake.
Deep Emotional Quotes
108. The CURE of anything is salt WATER – Sweat, Tear, or the SEA.
109. If it’s not a happy ending then it’s not the ending at all.
110. It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back.
111. You don’t really know what you have until it’s gone..
Deep Emotional Quotes
112. The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U. 🙁
113. Its better to be lonely then to be played by wrong people.
114. Say what you feel, Do what you think, Give what you got, But never regret.
115. Out of all lies you have told….. was my favorite.
Best emotional status
Deep Emotional Quotes
116. I am the one that said “Goodbye”, It’s over” but I’m the one crying.
117. Im not saying i regret meeting you. i just regret trusting you.
118. Sadness does not come from bad circumstances. It comes from bad thoughts.
119. Innovation making people close but their ego and jealousy making them so far.
120. Nobody Deserves Your Tears, But Whoever Deserves Them Will Not Make You Cry.
121. Truth can be great but lie is beautiful and this world loves beauty. ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
122. It’s sad when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
123. Even If We Can’T Be Together In The End, I Am Still Glad You Were A Part Of My Life.
Deep Emotional Quotes
124. “The world runs on emotions and fear.”― Anuj Jasani
125. “Emotions are our natural superpowers.”― Skylar Sustin
126. “Emotions are beautiful servants, but deadly masters.”― J.S. Wolfe
127. “Emotions are agents of weakness.”― Meshach Zhizhi
128. “Your emotions should not be your handicap.”― Carlos Wallace
129. “Only thoughts create. Emotions navigate.”― Anthon St. Maarten
Deep Emotional Quotes
130. “An emotion is a mild mental illness.”― Mokokoma
131. “Emotions are messy.”― Ottilie Weber
132. “We are as sick as our unprocessed emotions.”― J.S. Wolfe
133. “Emotions belong as much to the body as to the mind.”― Frans de Waal
134. “It’s easy to confuse hunger with other emotional states.”― Bee Wilson
135. “People are being fooled by their emotions not actions.”― Meghna Sodha
136. “Emotions keep us human, but control over them is power.”― Sanita Belgrave
137. “Feelings are something you have; not something you are.”–Shannon L. Alder
138. “The most important decision you make is to be in a good mood.”–Voltaire
Emotionally tired quotes
Deep Emotional Quotes
139. “Never make a permanent decision based on a temporary emotion.”–Anonymous
140. “Emotions don’t exist, they are just the shadow of what we think!”― Sudhir K.V.
141. “We’re just living on our emotions and eating each other.”― Iris Murdoch
142. “I am not a victim of emotional conflicts. I am human.”― Marilyn Monroe
143. “Love, the simplest, strongest, and most unforgiving of all emotions.”― Stephen King
144. There comes a point where emotions must give way to objective facts.”― Max Brooks
Deep Emotional Quotes
145. “Don’t trust everything you see. Even salt looks like sugar.” — Narges Obaid
146. “Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.” — Hikigaya Hachiman
147. “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” — Joseph Kennedy
148. “To tell someone not to be emotional is to tell them to be dead.”― Jeanette Winterson
149. “Rather than being your thoughts and emotions, be the awareness behind them.”― Eckhart Tolle
150. “When a man is prey to his emotions, he is not his own master.”― Benedict de Spinoza
151. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…”― Nicholas Sparks
152. “Because people are more than emotions. People have thoughts and reasons for doing things.”― Veronica Rossi
153. “Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.”― Elizabeth Gilbert ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
154. “How you react emotionally is a choice in any situation.”― Judith Orloff
155. “Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive.”― Charlotte Brontë
156. “Those who move forward with a happy spirit will find that things always work out.” — Gordon B. Hinkley
157. “It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.”― Jackson Pearce
158. “Feelings are something you have; not something you are.”― Shannon L. Alder
159. “The secret of being happy is accepting where you are in life and making the most out of every day.” — Unknown ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
160. “Life has got all those twists and turns. You’ve got to hold on tight and off you go.” — Nicole Kidman
Deep Emotional Quotes
161. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” — C. S. Lewis
162. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” — Arthur Ashe
163. “You have the power within you to rise about whatever is currently seeking to bring you down.
164. “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stow
165. “If I look back, I am lost.” ― George R.R. Martin, “A Dance with Dragons”
166. “Writing was my escape from the overwhelming storm of emotions.”― Chaker Khazaa
167. “You must tell yourself, ‘No matter how hard it is, or how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.’” — Les Brown
168. “Some things are too big to be seen; some emotions are too huge to be felt.”― Neil Gaiman
Sad emotional quotes
169. “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” — William Shakespeare
170. “One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche
171. “Just like children, emotions heal when they are heard and validated.”― Jill Bolte Taylor
172. “Hope is the crystal meth of emotions. It hooks you fast and kills you hard.”― Jennifer Donnelly
173. “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” — Lao Tzu ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
174. “It was the possibility of darkness that made the day seem so bright.”— Stephen King
175. “The emotions of man are stirred more quickly than man’s intelligence.”― Oscar Wilde
176. “My emotions have been cruel to me. I must invent a cage.”― Mecha Constantine
177. “Play, as the game with the emotions of others, shows one’s mental and moral terrorism.”― Ehsan Sehgal
178. “I am the wind who cheerfully and shamelessly flows in the atmosphere of poetic emotions.”― Spriha Kant ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
179. “Love is an emotion and emotion changes by the time.”― Dr Sachin Ghatmale
180. “We each have an opera of emotions.”― Anthony T. Hincks
181. “Nothing adds up faster than the emotions ‘unaccounted for’.”― Dr. Sandeep Atre
182. “Emotions are easy to hold only up till they reach a threshold.”― Dr. Sandeep Atre
183. “A quick mind is worthless unless you can control the emotions with it as well.”― Laurie R. King
184. “But human beings are like that, she thought. We’ve replaced nearly all our emotions with fear.”― paulo coelho ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
185. “Your personal dignity was always more important to you than mere emotion, wasn’t it?”― Rachel Caine
186. “People cry, not because they’re weak, it’s because they’ve been strong for too long.”― Johnny Depp
187. “I wondered if Grover could still read my emotions, mixed up as they were.”― Rick Riordan
188. “Music is the beat of a drum that keeps time with our emotions.”― Shannon L. Alder
189. “The riskiest investment one can ever make is- one’s emotions on someone else. So choose wisely!”― Somya Kedia
Deep feelings quotes
190. “Don’t let your emotions get in the way of rational decision making.”― Roy Bennett
191. “Every time our emotional energy is burnt, it gets converted into negative energy.”― Sukant Ratnakar
192. “Women are better than men in handling their emotions, that is why every happy girl is not happy.”― M.F. Moonzajer ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
193. “Art is nothing more than creating an emotion in your own form.”― Shannon L. Alder
194. “Choose thoughts that give you the emotions of being alive and excited about life.”― Bryant McGill
195. “Positive and negative both emotions derive from within, the choice is yours.”― Tonmoy Acharjee
196. “Emotions without actions is just a thought. Reflections with actions is change.”― VaeEshia Ratcliff
197. “We are as sick as our unprocessed emotions.”― J.S. Wolfe ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
198. “Learn to shut negative emotions and embrace happiness.”― ThandazoPerfectKhumalo
199. “Emotion is a hypocritical being; it seeks the truth but can’t listen.”― Olivia Kiernan
200. “Emotions don’t come with a manual and you can’t create one.”― Nkahloleng Eric Mohlala
201. “Until you learn to control your emotions, you will never control your life.”― J.S. Felts
202. “Pure emotions are the luxury of children and animals”― Shelley Parker-Chan
203. “Emotionally sound people can build good relationships with most of the people in this world.”― Anuj Jasani ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
204. “But we need to be vigilant that emotions do not cripple us.”― Graeme Simsion
205. “Don’t try to look for logic in things that involve feelings and emotions.”― Garima Soni
206. “Pure intellect devoid of emotions and ethics is dangerous.”― Abhijit Naskar
207. “LOVE is not only an Emotion…..It is the Highest Emotion.”― Rick Joyner
208. “Sometimes we rain on our own parade just by failing to rein in our emotions.”― Curtis Tyrone Jones
209. “Things aren’t always easy, but you just have to keep going and don’t let the small stuff bog you down.” — Stella Maeve
210. “Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change.” — Unknown
211. “Let everything happen to you. Beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final.” — Rainer Maria Rilke ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
212. “If you were able to believe in Santa Claus for like 8 years, you can believe in yourself for like 5 minutes.” — Unknown
213. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched — they must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
Emotional pain quotes
214. “How can one control the universe when one cannot even control their emotions?”― Anthony T. Hincks
215. “By all means, take your emotions along for the ride, but make sure you are driving the car.”― Dondi Scumaci
216. “The emotions of joy, peace and happiness created in our mind reflects in our physical well-being.”― Purvi Raniga
217. “Sometimes, emotions aren’t worth holding on to for too long.”― Erin Moynihan
218. “The trouble with emotional pain is, you can’t see the wound. But it’s still there. It’s real.”― Clarissa Goenawan ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
219. “If you let your emotions control you, the one who will suffer the most will be yourself.”― Picazo Basha
220. “Love is the most beautiful dance of feelings and emotions and with your music it dances the best.”― Debasish Mridha
221. “Our emotions stops us from seeing what’s really happening in situation!”― Akhilesh Bhagwat
222. “Art and love are the two places where emotions matter. They’re useless everywhere else.”― Marty Rubin
223. “Emotions are like a passing rainstorm: if you live in Southern California, you may never have to experience one.”― John Alejandro
224. “All emotions stem from beliefs. You can’t feel something without believing something to be true first.”― Bashar ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
225. “All conflicts are rooted in emotions. If you can satiate the emotions, you can resolve the conflicts.”― Krishna Saagar
226. “I think poor poetry writing skills are excused when you’re simply trying to flush out emotions.”― Katie Kiesler
227. “Happiness is not always the answer let the other emotions out is sometimes what is needed”― Michael Burgess
228. “I have been using art as a means to the emotions of life and reading into it the ideas of life.”― Clive Bell
229. “Emotions enthrall, but change, and as such have the ability to disrupt and destroy.”― Donna Lynn Hope
230. “The secret of our emotions never lies in the bare object, but in its subtle relations to our own past.”― George Eliot ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
231. “Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.”–Elizabeth Gilbert
Feeling emotional quotes
232. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” ― Nicholas Sparks, “At First Sight”
233. “Life is a dance of consciousness with the music of emotions to enjoy the ecstasy of existence.”― Debasish Mridha ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
234. “Often Words Help Us Express Our Emotions But There are Times When The Beauty Of Silence Expresses It All”.”― Venugopal Acharya
235. “The key to conquering emotions isn’t in not feeling them. Rather in catching them the instant they appear.”― Misba
236. “I read once that water is a symbol for emotions. And for a while now I’ve thought maybe my mother drowned in both.”― Jessi Kirby
237. “I’m not going to be hardened by these people, to these things, I’m not going to let them destroy my feelings or my emotions.”― Pete Doherty
238. “Do not let another day go by where your dedication to other people’s opinions is greater than your dedication to your own emotions!”― Steve Maraboli
239. “It’s much easier on the emotions when one sees life as an experiment rather than a struggle for popularity.”― Criss Jami ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
240. “Watch a movie that makes you laugh or listen to a song that makes you cry. Embrace your emotions and be proud of what you feel.”― Demi Lovato
241. “The truth is that creative activity is one that involves the entire self – our emotions, our levels of energy, our characters, and our minds.”― Robert Greene
242. “You have to be able to center yourself, to let all of your emotions go. Don’t ever forget that you play with your soul as well as your body.”― Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
243. “Good manners have much to do with the emotions. To make them ring true, one must feel them, not merely exhibit them.”― Amy Vanderbilt
244. “I looked around at the rooms that I did not see as rooms but more as a landscape for my emotions, a biography of memory.”― Anne Spollen
245. “I wondered if emotions were like menstrual cycles, if you get enough women together. Give it time, and everyone was crying.”― Sarah Dessen
246. “You can only trust your emotions as you can lie to yourself with your brain but not your heart.”― Carl White ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
247. “I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.”― Oscar Wilde
248. “When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or you can let it strengthen you.” — Unknown
Short sad love quotes
249. “Go through the proper motions each day and you’ll soon begin to feel the corresponding emotions!”― George W. Crane
250. “She would rather remain silent, but her voice is no longer something to fear. It’s strong. Powerful. A weapon of emotions.”― Laura Kreitzer ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
251. “The advantage of the emotions is that they lead us astray, and the advantage of science is that it is not emotional.”― oscar wilde
252. “Emotional pain cannot kill you, but running from it can. Allow. Embrace. Let yourself feel. Let yourself heal.”― Vironika Tugaleva
253. “For me, living means I can be responsive to the other person. It means I can show my emotions and my feelings. Talk to them. Feel with them …”― Morrie Schwartz
254. “Gratitude is one of the most powerful human emotions. Once expressed, it changes attitude, brightens outlook, and broadens our perspective.”― Germany Kent
255. “I often can’t tell with mortal emotions. You all feel things like wildfire—immediate, fierce, and all-consuming.”― Ashley Shuttleworth
256. “Relief is a wonderful emotion, highly underrated. In fact, I prefer it to elation or joy. Relief lets the air out of the Tire of Pain.”― Adriana Trigiani ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
257. “It’s as if they have thinner boundaries separating them from other people’s emotions and from the tragedies and cruelties of the world.”― Susan Cain
258. “Some people have words and some have the power to say them but only a few have the ability to convey their emotions.”― MMeena
259. “Everything passes. Joy. Pain. The moment of triumph; the sigh of despair. Nothing lasts forever – not even this.”― Paul Stewart
260. “Emotional memory converts the past into an expectation of the future, without our awareness, and that is both a blessing and a curse.”― Bruce Ecker
261. “Emotions can get in the way of truth-seeking. People do not process information in a neutral way.”― Cass R. Sunstein ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
262. “People are so obsessed with being financially stable and they end up forgetting they need mental and emotional stability too”― un-known
263. “Emotions are reactions to outer circumstances, but feelings of Love, Peace and Joy come from within and are aspects of the real Self.”― Vivian Amis
264. “Emotions have cycles whereas love endures. Some people confuse emotions, which are ever-changing, with love’s durability.”― Donna Lynn Hope ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
265. “Never let yourself be swayed by emotions,’ her mother had said. ‘Emotions are fleeting. They come and go. But reality stays with you forever.”― Monica Fairview
Deep Emotional Quotes
266. “But emotions were, indeed, wild horses and they demanded to be heard. Brida let them run free for a while until they grew tired”― Paulo Coelho
267. “If silence substitutes love there is a burial of emotions and love, but if fear substitutes love there is a burial of every existing being.”― Syed Abdul Rabb
268. “The held inside emotions that stay unvoiced are the very emotion that make you human. Let them loose for they are the voice of your soul….”― Jayita Bhattacharjee
269. Swimming against a river is like fighting against the emotions from passing through you; allow your body to flow with the river.”― Natalia Beshqoy ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
270. “Sometimes what we need is time. Time to feel what we are feeling until our emotions run out of energy and we can resurface for air.”― Vicki Lannerholm
271. “You need to find a way of expressing your emotions without being emotional, if your intent is to build strong relationships.”― ThandazoPerfectKhumalo
272. “The currency of the future is not gold, money, data, or crypto but our emotional energy. With it, each one of us can be a billionaire.”― Sukant Ratnakar
Deep emotional love quotes
273. “Choosing not to be led by your emotions does not mean you’re cold or heartless; it means you’re wiser. Be reflective, not reactive.”― Omar Cherif
274. “If an emotion does not result in a practical outcome to help you move forward, It will start destroying you inside and outside.”― Kambiz Shabankare
275. “How much are we concerned about the conservation of our emotional energy which gets burnt out 100 times a day for petty reasons?”― Sukant Ratnakar ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
276. “Your emotional intelligence welcomes a maturity which can, if need be, mentally separate your neighbors not from yourself, but from their faulty opinions.”― Criss Jami
277. “You are not your thoughts or your emotions. You are the one who holds the power to use them as tools to create your dream life.”― Simona Ondrejkova
Deep Emotional Quotes
278. “People who hide their pain and feelings are the ones who overthink more.”
279. I hate when I see a teardrop in your eye, and I hate it most when I know the reason is me.
280. Our emotions are like waves in an ocean, which comes, bursts, and fades But our values are the ocean over which these waves are formed. ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
281. We bury our emotions and pretend we are just fine.
282. People who hide their pain and feelings are the ones who overthink more.
283. If you really got a pure heart, you are going to win in the end. Remember that.
284. Sometimes being patient and keeping silent is better than expressing what you really feel.
Deep Emotional Quotes
285. It’s hard to turn the page when you know someone won’t be in the next chapter, but the story must go on.
286. If you want to be strong, learn to enjoy being alone.
287. Sometimes you have to stay silent because no word can explain what is going in your mind and heart.
288. When your mood is not reasonable without reason, you are missing someone.
289. Some disconnections will bless your life.
290. The pages of your past cannot be rewritten, but the pages of your tomorrow are blank. Create it beautifully. ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
291. One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming that other people think the way we think.
292. God puts people in your life for a reason and removes them from your life for a better reason.
Emotionally broken quotes
293. One wrong move, and everyone judges you.
294. “They broke the wrong parts of me. They broke my wings and forgot I had claws.” — Unknown
295. “To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.” — Sophie Swetchine
296. “You are a hurricane of a girl; remember to breathe every once in a while, do not drown within your own storm.” — Unknown ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
297. “Most people aren’t even aware of the number of masks they’re wearing.” — Unknown
298. “Fall in love with someone who doesn’t make you think love is hard.” — Unknown
299. “If you think life is hard, keep going. Don’t seek an easy life, seek strength.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
300. “Courage is not having the strength to go on; it is going on when you don’t have the strength.” — Theodore Roosevelt ( Deep Emotional Quotes )
301. “Sometimes, it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.” — Unknown
In our journey through life, we often grapple with feelings that are profound, intense, and at times, challenging to articulate. Deep emotional quotes not only provide a voice to these sentiments but also serve as a mirror, reflecting our own personal experiences. The potency of these quotes lies in their ability to resonate with our innermost emotions, making us feel understood and less alone in our struggles.
It’s essential to remember that expressing sadness or any deep feeling, for that matter, is a sign of strength. By acknowledging and confronting our emotions, we open the doors to healing, understanding, and growth. Quotes serve as powerful tools to remind us of our shared human experience, binding us together in times of joy, pain, and everything in between.
Whether you stumbled upon this post in search of solace, inspiration, or merely an understanding of the depths of the human psyche, we hope these quotes have touched a chord. As you navigate the waters of your emotions, remember that every feeling is valid, every tear a testament to your strength, and every quote a bridge to another soul.
If you found these deep emotional quotes helpful, please consider sharing this article with others who might benefit. Let us know in the comments which quote resonated the most with you, or share your personal quotes that have been a beacon in your darkest hours. Together, by shedding light on our deep sad feelings, we can pave the path to understanding, empathy, and collective healing.